Saturday, October 11, 2008

Square Saturday

I dub today Square Saturday Day. And to celebrate here are four square cards featuring our little Ian. Since I had such a great response to him, I thought you'd all enjoy these. (I'm trying to figure out when to do a Pre-Order soon so don't worry. Lol.) They were really fun to make and I always like square cards. It was a little toughie making boyish cards but I think they turned out pretty well. All sentiments on these cards are from the Sentiments stamp set. It's a great set to use with the Ians and Anyas.

Here is Hello Ian with a little flower for you.


This is the school hero, Quarterback Ian taking his team to the Championships.


Sheriff Ian keeps the town in order with his cute little smile.


Last but not least, Space Ian takes his love to infinitive and beyond.


And then yesterday, Pam sent me this gorgeous card from the Fancy Fleurs set. I love the composition and the colors and everything. It's beautiful!



I hope you like today's cards! I hope to make more preview samples for you this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

Today's question is: If there was a yearbook, you would be voted 'Most ....'

I think I would be voted 'Most Hermit'. LOL! I rarely seek the outside unless it's taking Stewie out or running to the Post Office.

11 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

OMG, Ian is so darn darling that I'm just eating him up! Too cute! Please let us know the pre-order soon!

In a yearbook, I'd probably get voted most busy... haha... True story though, in my middle school yearbook I was in all the clubs except anything music, theatre or athletic. Just like to be kept busy.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Fabulous Ian cards!! Love them all!!

I'd be voted most likely to spend all her money on craft supplies!!!
hugs, Jami

ribenaruby said...

All of these Ians are fabulous!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I think I'd have been most likely to become the most like their mother...which, in my case, is a VERY good thing. You know what,too? I did. I had four children, two boys and two girls, just like she did and what a wonderful example she has been for me in my life...

Ian is TOO cute! Love the little square cards today!

Dawn said...

Ian is *so* awesome!! Can't wait for the pre-order!!

Where's the card sample with the caketopper set? That's going to be stinkin' cute!

No idea about the yearbook thing... =/ So, maybe Most Indecisive? haha.

Doris said...

most busy probably

nancy morgan said...

Marie, these are nothing short of PHOENOMINAL! I can't even pick a favorite, I love 'em all! You just keep cranking out fabulous stamps and cards one after another. I can't wait to get my hands (and a little ink) on Ian and the rest of the soon to be released stamps!!! As for the most____.... it's kinda boring, but I just might fit into the most hermit catalogory like you. If I had my druthers, I'd stay home 24/7 pretty much, but life does tend to pull me out of the house on a regular basis :)

Heidi said...

Ian is the bestest! You did a beautiful job coloring them.
As for a yearbook- not sure anymore. In my high school one I was voted Most Athletic and Best Legs but not sure I would fit those two anymore! Ha ha! (well my legs aren't half bad for 40!)

Erika M. said...

I'm really digging Ian. Love the cards. In a yearbook, I probably would be voted most likely not to say no to anyone in need.

Bunny B said...

Ian's adorable!! :)

TiteC said...

I really LOVE the Ian set !

really cute

and your team is doing an amazing work with your stamps

love love love them !!

xxx from France
Sophie