Sunday, October 5, 2008

Slow and Happy Day

YOUR CHOICE STAMP SET

is................. Dawn!

Yayyy for Dawn! Email me your address and stamp choice so I can send it out to you.

Also ribenaruby... you've yet to claim your prize for the Splendid Spree.

*********************************

I hope everyone had a great WCMD yesterday and made lots of cards. I spent the day working on an art collection for a boutique that I am collaborating with. I hope I will be able to show you when I am done. OMGoodness there were so many good recipes yesterday, we really must have a like a recipe sharing day or something. Nyummy! I must think of something.

For today I will show you some sweet cards! This one is from Cheryl. She used the Dream Quotes set with the Sentiments set. I love the bows on this! How does she do it?!



These ones are from Nancy. She used the Fancy Fleurs set and Sentiments to make these sweethearts. Very romantic and classic!





Stewie is doing better. We had to keep him in the kitchen area so he couldn't jump around all over the place. I think he thinks he's in trouble. Poor little guy. He had his back to us the whole day. Thank you for all your well wishes and Stewie gives puppy smoochies.

Today's question: Do you have a phobia of something?

I'm going to say Public Speaking is mine. Being in front of a crowd just sends me into freeze-mode. My knees start shaking and my mouth gets all dry. LOL. I'm glad college is over. hahaha.

15 comments:

Bunny B said...

Heights! I get very dizzy and I can't stand looking down. Feels like I'm gonna fall any minute!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Congrats Dawn!!! WOO HOO! How are you ever gonna choose your favorite? :D

Ok, I know this is bad but bugs...w/ the exception of butterflies (to me, they're really not bugs!!!) and ladybugs. Everything else sends me through the roof if I get too close!

I've gotten a LOT better since the kids have been born about not freaking out in public, though LOL!

Lindy Stamper said...

What's the phobia that describe fear of all bugs? That's my phobia. :)

Rachel Hope said...

Great cards!!!

No phobias...I don't like some things, but I am not paralyzed by it

Dawn said...

Thanks SO much!! =)

Loverly cards, can't wait to play!

I don't think I have a "phobia", there are plenty of things that I loathe though!

Jennifer said...

Feet...ACK!!!!!!! I hate for anyone to touch me with their feet or even get remotely close to me with their feet.

Loretta Rodger said...

These are very beautiful. The bird is my favorite!

Janet S said...

My phobia is needles! I hate shots and getting my blood drawn. When I was 3 I had to have my tonsils out. I remember it taking 5 nurses to hold me down every time they had to poke me!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Congrats Dawn!! Great cards ladies!!

No real phobia, but I can honestly say I'm not a big fan of spiders.

hugs, Jami

Gail S. said...

I have a thing about walking in tall grass....I always think I am going to step on a snake!! Yikes.

Heidi said...

hm........ I can not think of anything specific that I have a phobia of. I can tell you that I can speak in front of hundreds of people and give a presentation BUT ask me to get up in front of our church and talk about my mission work- I will blubber all over. Crazy isn't it? Ha ha........

Tonya said...

Great cards as usual. I'm thinking it's just as much the stamp designs as the cardmakers. The newest designs are great!!

I am sooooo afraid of bridges. I used to close my eyes and hold my breath going over a bridge. Now that I drive I hold my breath but for obvious reasons I don't close my eyes....took me a long time though to go ove them. I still avoid them if I can. I've been known to go a longer route just to get out crossing the bridge.

Erika M. said...

I have a phobia of spiders - I love them on paper and stamps of course. But don't let a real on near me.

ribenaruby said...

yes, I have a phobia about claiming prizes :) All gorgeous creations and I've sent a second email. thanks for letting me know.

Lisa and Penny said...

No real phobias...like most, I don't {heart} spiders or snakes, but I don't exactly scream. Just send my 3 yo son to get them! ;) Love the new boy on the block! lisa k in tx