Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Release and Special Anya Pre-Orders!

Today feels so much better. Thanks for the well wishes. Yayyy today is October 1st which means only one thing. NEW RELEASES! I've been getting many emails regarding the Best Mates set and yes they are now available. So check out the shop for the new stamps. I have 4 new sets this month and perhaps a few more surprises in the middle of the month as well. *happy happy*

********* NEW ANYA PRE-ORDERS *********

Ok friends, I took a good look at the poll and here are the new upcoming Anya Stamps! I will be putting these into the works tomorrow so I thought I'd have a little pre-order happiness. This is ONLY for today. Some of you may recall some entries ago that I will have to raise the price of the Anyas to $7 starting November due to manufacturing costs. I'm sad about that there's no way around it, I'm sorry. These Anyas will be in the store in November for $7, but for today you can get them for $4.50 each. I will send in my orders tomorrow morning and they will arrive in a bout 2-3 weeks. I will mail them out to you and you will get them before it launches in the store.

Once you click the 'Pre-Order' button, your shopping cart should open up. If not click here:

EXPIRED


If you have any questions, please email me. Otherwise happy pre-ordering!

Today's question is: What's your favorite Holiday?

I would have to say Christmas because it's so festive and colorful and it just brings out the good in a lot of people, minus the crazy shoppers. Lol!

21 comments:

Bunny B said...

I've already voted!! :)
I love Christmas too! I love winter! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Love the new Anya stamps, can't wait!!!

Annelies said...

Definitely Christmas! It's the only holiday we celebrate so big: with family coming togheter, good food, presents, decorations, etc. I love Christmas and everything around it! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Dawn said...

Great new Anyas - had to get them all!!

Christmas is my favorite, hands down. Halloween is a distant 2nd! =)

Elena said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I think my favorite holiday is Christmas! Very cute stamps!!!

ribenaruby said...

Lovely Anyas. It has to be Christmas, Winter, sitting close to the fire,enjoying funny moments,laughing,good tasting food- i could go on forever.

Heidi said...

So cute Anya's girl!
Christmas is my favorite holiday by miles. I love the feeling in the air and I start my Christmas music in November to get in the spirit. We decorate around thanksgiving and leave up until Jan.

pammyrn said...

Oh My these new Anya stamps are just fabulous!!! I can't wait!!!

Lindy Stamper said...

OMG, these Anyas are just gojus and cute!!! MUST HAVE!!!

My favorite holiday has got to be Xmas... even if you don't get any presents, just the act of giving is fabulous. On top of that, my friends and I used to walk around the neighborhood and carol, afterwards we get hot chocolate and eat pancakes... that was some tradition. :)

Tonya said...

The new Anya stamps are fabulous!!! Very cute!!!

Christams is probably my favorite holiday, like people are saying, its the company, family get togethers, sharing, giving, the holiday music, hot chocolate, little parties...fun, fun, fun!!!

Rachel Hope said...

My Favorite holiday id HALLOWEEN :)


ACK, the Cup of Stuff set is already sold out!!!!!

Jenn Muraoka said...

Ahhhhh! These are so cute!!! I'm getting cavities right now! haha

the whimsical butterfly said...

Christmas by far is my fave. although I am not much for winter... Ok, that Mermaid anya is RIDICULOUSLY Cute!!! oohhhhhh i'm in big, big trouble...and my wallet is doomed. :)

When are the sketches due if we want to play? Just by the end of the week?

Ashley said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas as well! I just love everything about it.

Maureen said...

I absolutely ADORE the new Anyas - had to preorder them all! I'm so sad that Cup of Stuff sold out already! Any chance it will be back when the Anyas are ready to ship?

My fave holiday is Christmas because I love the music and decor, but I hate the shopping!

Erika M. said...

I love Christmas the best, but Halloween is close behind!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I love all the holidays, any time that gives me reason to decorate the house and eat lots of food is fine by me!

So excited about the new Anya stamps!! I just ordered the teacher and the rockstar!! Woo Hoo!!

hugs, Jami

Gail S. said...

Doesn't everyone love Christmas?!! That's my favorite holiday.

DeniseB said...

I'll say Christmas.... but there is definitely something I love about Halloween too. The colors of fall, pumpkins, the start of the change of the weather. It's all good!
DeniseB

Doris said...

Easter!

Elaine said...

Christmas and Halloween. I am bummed I missed the sale....what happens during a busy work week I guess! Maybe next time or when I save up some cash! :)