Friday, October 10, 2008

More Previews!

Happy Friday stamper friends! I'm happy to have a sweet response to the previews yesterday. I will probably be able to do a pre-order special but not until the new Anyas are in and shipped. Following suit of our previous post, I'd like to also show you what is in the very near future of Pink Poison releases. You may have seen some cards I've done with these previously but now here are the sets!

This is the set I did the vintage cards from. I call it Vintage Birds.


This is a cute set for dog lovers. Lol. There's lots of details in that couch so if you love to color, this is definitely for you. This is the Home Sweet Home set.


And I had also done a little card with this set previously. I call it the Wishing Tree. You can decorate the tree with an assortment of cute images. My personal wishing tree would be the cupcake tree. LOL.


Today's card is from Cheryl using the Sentiments set. This was made for her friend. Isn't it sweet?! Yes it is!



Hope you like what you see. I hope to get more samples out before the release date so you can get a little inspired.

Today's question is: Favorite movie?

I usually like periodical movies or musicals so it's gonna be a tie between The Count of Monte Cristo and Moulin Rouge. Phantom of the Opera comes in a close third.

16 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oh my goodness....so many new stamps...what's a girl to do?!?! I love them ALL!! Especially those birds!!
hugs, Jami

rachelsigmak said...

I am in looove with the wish tree.... Please stop torturing me! Pink Poison has quickly become one of my favorite companies!!!

Lindy Stamper said...

*drool* yum... new stamps!!!! Can't wait to have it in my little hands... hee hee.

Favorite movie: Sleepless in Seattle, Lake House, Never Been Kissed. I'm such a girlie girl.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ok, that tree is AMAAAAZING...the birds...oh my...i'd better get to selling my cards cuz my wishlist is definitely getting MUCH bigger! REALLY cute sets!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh, I ADORE the wishing tree set! So many possibilities for that one!

My favorite movie has to be Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! Who doesn't love a movie about candy?!?

ribenaruby said...

These are all sooo cute and I wouldn't be content with just one set, I'd have them all!
Fave movies include Wizard of Oz as a child, now it's Castaway, Green Mile anything with Tom Hanks in. He is one of my faves. Have a nice weekend.

Annelies said...

Mine's Chicago: great music, funny story, big actors, etc. It's the only movie I've watched more than once. Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Marcia said...

Great designs! You're so talented!

My favorite movie would be the American President. It's neither a chick flick or an action flick, but its one of those movies that makes you feel good at the end. And, there are some pretty witty and catchy lines in it!

Heidi said...

I knew he would look great in a sports outfit! Love them. Heidi

Lisa and Penny said...

ack! love those birds and the dogs! you are so on a roll! favorite movie is dead poets society. thanks, lisa k in tx

Erika M. said...

Loving all the preview samples - Guess I'll be placing an order in the near future. One of my favorite movies is "An American President" - if its on - I must watch it.

Cheryl Walker said...

Marie,
I love all your previews,
they are sooooo soooo
darling!!!! Sheeeeesh Im going to want them all!!!LOL :) Great work Marie, you are very very talented!!

Janet S said...

Wow, I love these new sets! I especially love the birds. As for my favorite movie, I would have to say it is a tie between "Sense and Sensibility" and "Pride and Prejudice". I love historical fiction and chick flicks with happy endings. :)

Maureen said...

LOVE all the new sets!! Of course I adore the dogs, but the tree set is super cool too and looks like a LOT of fun to play with!

I don't think I can name a fave movie, but I do seem to watch Sense and Sensibility a lot. And I just re-watched About A Boy again.

Doris said...

"Walk to remember"

Bunny B said...

Great images!
Fave movie would be Back to the Future :)