Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Wednesday

Hi. I'm Marie's sister and I'm helping her type this as she directs me from her nest of blankies. Lol. Anyway here goes:

Good Wednesday to everyone. I got a sweet email of cards yesterday in the inbox from our dear Elena. Amazing cards!!! So of course I must share.

This first card that she did was a slider card with the Lucky Bunnies stamp set. Needless to say... it's adorable.


This one I think has such a romantic chic feel to it. It reminds of a tea set called English Rose. It's quite beautiful. And of course the mousie is the cutie from a Cup of Stuff stamp set.


This is another insert card. OMGosh so cute!


And then I believe her little son made this card!!!!!! Sweet!


These cards really brightened up my day and helped fight flu.

Today's question is: What is your favorite fruit?

My fav fruit are peaches. Strawberries and Mango fight for second place. I'm happy that these three flavors go well together.

11 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards and Marie: hope you get to feeling better!!!

My favorite fruit is pineapple although I can only eat a bit of it before my taste buds go wirey on me.

Sandra MacLean said...

So sorry you're still not feeling any better Marie! Being buried under blankets is where I'd rather be today though! My favorite fruit (and I'm a bit of a fruit nut!) would have to be raspberries! Over ice cream - YUM!! Hope you feel better soon!

Bunny B said...

Cute bunnies!!!
Hope you get well soon! :)
My fave fruit is watermelon. Yum!

rachelsigmak said...

Awww. Feel better Marie!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Poor Marie!!! Hope you feel better! Thanks Marie's sister! Lovely cards today, too everyone!

I'd have to go w/ canteloupe. Yum! Raspberries a close 2nd though!

Elena said...

Marie, hope you will get feeling soon... Thank to your sister for helping you!
Thank you for posting cards!
My favorite fruit is pineapple!

Lindy Stamper said...

Hi Marie's sister.

Marie, hope you're feeling better soon!

My fav. fruit probably apple & bananas

Dawn Nikol said...

Hi Marie's sister!! Hope you feel soon, Marie!

I love strawberries and watermelon. Mmmmmm!

Sue D said...

I like most fruits so it is hard to pick a favorite but I will pick strawberries.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Marie!! Elenas cards are awesome!!

I love cantaloupe and pineapple!
hugs, Jami

Renee G said...

Those cards are great!!! And Marie I hope you feel better. I just am getting over it myself!
My favorite fruit is...Peaches as well...and I love strawberries tooo...i love all fruit really!