Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Saturday

Ok I'll be on my way to the airport in a bit and luckily got this awesome card from Pam to show you. Yayyy for Nurse Anya! Super duper cute! I really like the long card.



You might notice that my shop links have changed a little bit. I'm working with a new and hopefully more efficient shopping cart. I'm changing the shipping rates to:
1 item = $2
2 item = $3
3 item and more = $5
Everything still goes through Paypal and Credit Card as before. I will be focusing more on stamps so you will see more changes on the shop as we progress. Btw, I'm lugging my laptop with me so I can keep designing. haha! Have a great day! And now to the airport!!!


Today's question is: What is your idea of a perfect day?

A perfect day for me is a day where there is no deadlines and nothing to worry about. A day where I can just take my time and do anything.

9 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Nurse Anya is so cute! I love how she just did a square around her head. My Anya's arrived yesterday so I have been busy creating.

Safe travels to you!

Lindy Stamper said...

My Anya's arrived yesterday too! I'm so excited to play w/ them today.

My idea of a perfect day is a nice fall or spring weather day, where you can wear a nice soft sweater and jeans out around town. Take your time to go to book store, craft store, and not have to rush around from place to place.

Have a great trip!

Doris said...

stamping and crafting all day long:)

rachelsigmak said...

How adorable! Love the nurse Anya!

My perfect day is when I get something in the mail (STAMPS!!!), and can sit in my craft room undisturbed all day!

Dawn Nikol said...

Super cute Anya card!

My perfect day is when the weather is nice and cool and I'm hanging out with my family all day long - generally Christmas is like that.

Have a safe trip!

Bunny B said...

My perfect day would be the first day that snow falls down because I love snow!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Super cute card!!

Perfect day? Doing what I choose, when I choose and with people I love. :)
hugs, Jami

Renee G said...

Have a great vacation! I think my perfect day would be a day that i could just have all to myself...peace and quiet, and no cooking or cleaning, just a day that I could do all I wanted to do. I have 4 kids...so that doesnt happen EVER! ha

Elena said...

Nurse Anya is so cute!!!
My perfect day is when no worries, all family together!
Have a safe trip!