Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anya Pre-Order Update

Good day stamper friends! I wanted to let you know what is going on with the Anya pre-orders. I spoke with my factory lady and she says that there was a delay in the production and they won't ship out the items until the 20-21st by UPS! This of course puts a kink in my works because I will be out of town the 25th til Nov. 2nd for my brother's wedding. So I am pushing to have it expedited and in my hands so I can mail them out before I leave. Oh the sting of frustration...

Onto more happier thoughts... I made this card last night using the Wishing Tree stamp set and the Xmas Birds stamp set. I tried to make the flowers look like branches... it kinda worked. haha.



This really pretty one is by Faith. She used the Best Mates stamp set. When I first saw this piece, I was like 'Huh? That's my set?'. Lol. Faith really demonstrated how versatile the set can be.


Ahhhh this one is by Michelle Nadudvary. She emailed this to me and I was so plesantly surprised! I haven't seen the Dream Quotes set for a while so it really made me smile. Love the layout and color palette.


These are from the ever talented Jenn! This first one is from the Lucky Bunnies set.


And this classy one is from the Fancy Fleurs set. Puuurty.


That's it for today. I've finally finished my 60 scrapbook pages for Girl Scouts so I'm pretty pooped right now. Hopefully a nice breakfast will energize me for some card making today!

Today's question is: What was your favorite subject in school?

I think my fave subject was Foreign Language. I took French and Japanese, loved it. Ironically I dreaded going to Art Class.... strange how things turn out. hahaha.

13 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

Great cards as usual! :)

My favorite school subject, when I was little was arts and crafts. More crafts than art. When I grew up I like social classes (i.e. psychology, sociology) anything that has no defined answers... because I'm good at BS-ing. hahaa

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant artistic talent on these cards. Home economics was my favourite lesson, basically needlecraft& sewing. Paper and threads dangling from my cardigans is a trait I live up to. Have a good day!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OK...do you want to hear something REALLY SUPER WEIRD???? It is my week on one of my DT forums to post my question of the day, and guess what MINE was, w/out seeing yours?? Yeppers..the same. FREEEEAAAKKY! Mine was reading/English. I was good at it so it was fun for me and came easy. WHEN can we order that beautiful tree???!!! I can't WAIT to play with that stamp! I meant to tell you that yesterday...that cupcake card? GENIUS! So cute and super yummy!!! You rock!

the whimsical butterfly said...

oops...I was so thrown by that question that I forgot something very important...GORGEOUS cards today, ladies! You guys are so, super talented!!! hugs, Jessica :)

Sandra MacLean said...

I adore Jenn's cards! :D My favorite subject at school was art and technical drawing! And funnily enough, I took Japanese in school too! Can't remember a word of it now though! Sucks!

Dawn Nikol said...

Great cards, ladies. That tree is super cute!

Does the delay on Anya mean that there won't be a chance to push Ian up? =)

I really enjoyed art class, especially when it came to oil pastels. If I have to pick a "Non-elective", I'd say Biology/Chemistry or English.

Rachel Hope said...

Loving all the samples! Makes me want to go home and stamp...darn day job!

Hmmm, favorite clas??? Either English or History depending on the teacher

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Beautiful cards ladies!! Love them all!

My favorite subject was always English. I love to write. I used to write a lot of poetry and always dreamed of being a song writer.
hugs, Jami

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards sent your way! Hnm.... favorite class- not really sure I can remember. I know in college it was anatomy/cadauver lab.

Bunny B said...

My fave subject would be French and Math :)

Maureen said...

Crossing my fingers for the speedy arrival of the Anyas - I can't wait to play with them all!!

LOVE all the cards - you are all so talented!!

My fave subject in high school was probably chemistry - I had a great teacher who made it a lot of fun. In college though it was definitely French. Our teacher was hilarious and super nice too!

Doris said...

math

love2Bcreative said...

These are just adorable ;o)

My fave subject in high school was humm...I don't know --- but I truly loved all of my college classes ;o)
TFS~