Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!!!

First off, a few answers to some questions from yesterday:

Niki - I like in Parker. I initially wanted to move to Broomfield!
Maureen - You know, I was thinking of making a boy for Anya. So it was awesome that you mentioned that. Lol. His name is Adam or Ian. I haven't decided yet. heehee.

Also I know a lot of you wanted a Halloweenie Anya but unfortunately production takes at least half a month so even if I put in a little witch Anya or a little black cat Anya, I think it will be too late. I'm sorry. BUT I am on the ball for an elf Anya so I shall not disappoint there. Lol. I've already started on the next three set of Anyas and I hope you will like them! I had to choose from a pile of 9 Anyas, many of them were your suggestions! I hope you will agree with my selection. It was so hard to choose!!!

Soooo... continuing onto my DT interviews. Here is Faith!

Faith Hofrichter

Describe yourself in 5 words. Wife, Mother, Stamper, Quilter, Animal-lover

A wizard has his wand. What is your magic tool? Scissors

Some designers have signature techniques that brand their cards. Do you have signature technique?I have a "funky collage" technique and dots!

If you were a color, what color would you be and why?ORANGE!!! I love the WARM feeling that the color radiates! I think I'm a pretty ORANGE kinda gal!

You have $1000 and 30 min. to spend it. Where do you go? The Bank...To purchase Travelers Checks!!!!

Describe your crafting area. I have an office that has HUGE shelving units all over! It's only 10x12, but it is GREAT!

Out of the 5 senses, which is most important to you and why? Touch. I LOVE to feel textures, like an animal's fur, or Markie's silky soft hair....

Isn't Faith awesome?!

I have a ton of work to do today and it's all non-stamp related. Boooo! But I do have a special guest tomorrow that I would like to introduce you all to. I'm very excited and I know you will love her amazing work as much as I do. Tune in tomorrow friends! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Today's question is: If you had a theme song, what would it be?

17 comments:

Angel said...

Hmmmm.... hard to think of sng names but, "I am a friend of God." is true. :-)

Lisa and Penny said...

Something with the word "CRAZY" in it! It has definitely been a 'crazy' few weeks here! But I wouldn't change it for anything! Love your sets! Lisa K in TX

stampinc said...

Faith,
Love your card and just love your creative and inspiring projects you always share us in blogland.
What song...um...I'm terrible with titles, but it would have to have something about inspiring, cuz that always helps my MOJO!

Jennifer Sc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Sc. said...

what a beautiful card! but all of her work is so stunning!

let's see, a theme song. it's an oldie, but it says it all - "Amazing Grace". no explanantion needed.

Pegg S said...

What woman doesn't have a "I Will Survive" moment in her life? I am having one of those moments right now. I am trying to see the light.... :)

Bunny B said...

I love Faith's work! It's all gorgeous!

My theme song would be "Isn't She Lovely"
LOL! :)

Jennifer said...

I *love* all of Faith's projects. I've been a subscriber to her blog for a while now and am still in awe of her talent.

Dawn said...

I'm going with "Eye of the Tiger". I dig the song and it was #1 the day/year I was born!

Love the cards - Faith is super duper talented.

Tonya said...

Faith has awesome style!! I'm happy to see her on your design team.

My theme song would be....Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. =)

charlene.herter said...

Now that's a hard question for someone like me. I listen to the radio all day long but I couldn't tell you the name of one song I have heard. The only thing that comes to mind for my theme song is Another One Bites the Dust by Queen. I think of this when I make a card I am not crazy about! hee hee

I love Faith's work. She makes such beautiful cards.

Erika M. said...

Theme song - wow that's a hard one. So I asked dh and he said "Witchy Woman" I'm sure I agree with that but oh well.

Sue D said...

I can't think of an appropriate theme song except for the fact I love the rubber stamp that says something like "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about" so I pick the Hokey Pokey!

Janet said...

I think my theme song would have to be "Jesus Take the Wheel". Not that I had any earth-shattering moment like the real song, but I struggle daily with leaving things with God. I tend to take things back that I left for Him to take care of. I also think that my way is better than His way A LOT. So I have to keep consciously giving Him back the steering wheel. Oh, and by the way, I was unable to check your blog yesterday so I left some of my ideas about Anya on yesterday's post.

Doris said...

"Always look on the bright side of life" :)

Julz said...

"I'm a Happy Girl" by Martina McBride

Heidi said...

Oh boy.... I have to say, " I can't drive 55" hee hee....... can you guess why? lead foot sound familiar?