Thursday, September 25, 2008

Store Update and Pam

Yayyy it's Thursday. That can only mean Friday is right around the corner! Happily yesterday I got a nice size package in the mail and so finally everyone, the Fancy Cakes are back in the shop! Along with the 'corrected' Dream Quotes. I know I know, they took forever. So if you've been waiting for eons, they are now available!

Today I thought I'd showcase Pam. Pam is one of the nicest person I've ever met online. She's uber talented and sweet as apple pie. I first saw her works on SCS. There was a piece she did, a black and white card that will always stand out in my mind. That was when I knew, I had to catch her for my DT!

Pam Miller
http://quietsanity-pammyrn.blogspot.com

Describe yourself in 5 words.

Mother, wife, crafter, nurse, hyper

A wizard has his wand. What is your magic tool?
pop dots

Some designers have signature techniques that brand their cards. Do you have signature technique?
lots of layers

If you were a color, what color would you be and why?
yellow: I am always looking for the sun.




You have $1000 and 30 min. to spend it. Where do you go?

Disney World of course

Describe your crafting area.
organized sanity




Out of the 5 senses, which is most important to you and why?

touch. I guess that is why I love being a mom and nurse.

******************************

Last night I made these vintage inspired bird tags and thought I'd show you all! If you like the stamps, you'll be seeing more of them soon!




Today's question is: What's your favorite flower?

Mine is the Stargazer Lily. Beeeyoutiful!

26 comments:

Tonya said...

Pam has some great design talent!

Those vintage birds are fabulous, looking forward to seeing more!

My favorite flower would have to be a sunflower!!! I love how summery they are but last through most of fall..so big and beautiful!

Lindy Stamper said...

I like the birds, they're awesome!

My favorite flower has got to be peonies. So lively.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Your work is beautiful Pam! Very detailed and just soooo pretty! Glad to get to know a few things about you!!! Thanks for sharin!

Rachel Hope said...

OH...those birds are great!!!!

I can't choose a favorite between the Sunflower and the Gerbera Daisy

Bunny B said...

Love those bird tags! And I love tulips! :)

ribenaruby said...

Definitely the Sunflower. I grow them every year! The card is great.

Jennifer Sc. said...

very pretty projects!

I really like wood violets. kinda out there in that it isn't one of the most popular flowers, but I love their simplicity. goes with my vintage style I guess! :)

MacLean_Family said...

Ooo! Love those birds too! Especially love their big eyes! My favorite flower is the a tossup between the Stargazer lily and the Passion flower, but I think the lily wins because the smell they give off is heavenly!

SusanR said...

great tags! my fave flower is tulips.

Annabelle said...

great looking tags. I love tulips and a flower we call azucenas, don't what is called in english.

Julz said...

I totally love hyacinths! They are just lovely and have such a wonderful smell!

pammy jo said...

i love pam's work, and i love lily-of-the-valleys :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Lovely to meet Pam! I've been an admirer on SCS for some time now!

The birds are amazing - can't wait to see more!

My favorite flower is Freesias. When I lived in Germany, they sold them year round really inexpensive, so I always had them, and my whole house would smell like Freesias. I also love the variety and colors of a field of wildflowers!!!
smiles, Jami

Sue D said...

My favorite flower is sunflowers--they just make me smile.
Loved your bird tags!

Ana said...

Beautiful creations Pam!


I love PEONIES!! They are so stunning!

Pegg S said...

I love being introduced to bloggers new to me! What beautiful work! My favorite flower are roses - esp yellow ones. I love everything yellow!

Maureen said...

All gorgeous projects! And I have to add Fancy Cakes to my wish list!

My fave flower is a tie between the gardenia and white ginger. I'm drawn to flowers that smell good and these are 2 of the sweetest!

Karen said...

Love the birds!! My favorite flower is the japanese iris.

Gail S. said...

I love peonies! They were my Grandma's favorite flower and they are mine also. I love how they smell and you can cut them and put them in a vase and they last for days. Yum!!

charlene.herter said...

I love those tags! Great work Pam. My favorite flower is the Gardenia.

Niki said...

I love daisies, they seem so playful.

Love the interview with Pam. It's great to learn more about designers and see the beautiful work.

Erika M. said...

My favorite flower has always been tulips! I love Pam's projects.

Heidi said...

Wow some beautiful work there Pam. Favorite flower- Lilac!

Elena said...

I love these birds! They are fabulous! Very beautiful work, Pam! My favourite flowers are country flowers. Love the simplicity of them...

Doris said...

tulip

Randi said...

Irises!
I hope this is a VERY soon to be new release! I love these birds. I NEED these birds! Gorgeous tags!