Sunday, September 7, 2008

Splendid Spree Winner!

LUCKY BUNNIES STAMP SET

is................. maria matter!

Yayyyy! Congrats my friend! Please email me with your address and also which postcard set you'd like. Thanks everyone for playing and if your name wasn't pick, don't be sad, there will be another stamp set tomorrow for our 2nd Splendid Spree!
*********************************

For you animal lovers I am definitely adding super duper cute animals to the line in the near future as well as scripture verses. Thus I was quite happy when I read your comments yesterday. heehee. I also have a beautiful card to show you but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to show it with the stamp set. Hope everyone is having a safe and sweet Sunday.

Today's question is: What is your favorite coloring technique?

13 comments:

SusanR said...

I love to use the watercolor wonder crayons with blender pens. I guess I actually love to use blender pens with anything :) but most of the time I'll pick the WWC.

JeffsGotChrome said...

Congrats Maria! You are one lucky gal!

My fave coloring tech are watercolor crayons and an aqua painter. It took some time to get a good technique going but I think I'm an OK watercolor'r now {grin!}

Char in So Cal

leenda said...

When I do it correctly I would say Copics are my favorite for coloring.

Patricia said...

I love to use Gamsol, it's fun and dries quickly

pammy jo said...

blender pens with ink or watercolor pencils -- they're easy to make it look nice!

Linda w said...

I find myself repeatedly going back to my water color pencils and my Dove blender. Sometimes old school is best for me.

DeniseB said...

I have to say using brush markers is my favorite coloring technique. Quick and easy, not a lot of stuff needed to do it except for a good selection of colors.
DeniseB

Sue D said...

I like to use my blender pen with either watercolor crayons or ink from an ink pad.

charlene.herter said...

I am a total copic wanna-be. But since I don't have any of those, I would say I like to color using my blender pen and the ink directly from my stamp pads. It seems to give me the most control and it's fast and easy!

Diane said...

I, too, like my blender pen and crayons or pencils or using them with the ink pads. You can't switch colors, but it sure looks nice if you use a specific color a lot. I also just started using my aqua painter with the ink pads. Works like a charm!

Maria Matter said...

Yea! I'm a Lucky Bunny! Thank you so much! I emailed my addy already!
My fav coloring technique is watercoloring! Brush and ink pads!
Blessings, Maria

Janet said...

Congrats to Maria! What a lucky lady. My fave coloring technique is still colored pencils with Odorless mineral spirits. I love how easy it is with great results.

Neva said...

Oh that is a no brainer for me I love my 120 pack of Prismacolor Pencils and gamsol blending.