Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mini Interview Tuesday

Good Day my stampers! Ok, so remember the other day when I was asking you all for what to design on single stamps? Well, I would like to let you know that by popular demand, I will be making a farm animal stamp set and scripture verses set and a secret limited edition 'storybook' set! I will preview these tomorrow so check back in. I'm wondering if I should do a special discount pre-order on some of the new stamp sets. What do you all think?

For today here is a mini interview of Nancy Morgan, card maker extraordinaire.

Nancy Morgan

Describe yourself in 5 words.
Christian, Creative, Musical, Loyal, Dedicated

A wizard has his wand. What is your magic tool?
A Punch, for sure :)

Some designers have signature techniques that brand their cards. Do you have signature technique?
I don't think so, but my favorite is a clean, simple layout.

If you were a color, what color would you be and why?
Blue... it's tranquil & refreshing.

You have $1000 and 30 min. to spend it. Where do you go?
Oh, that's a tough one, and my answer would change from time to time, but at the moment, I'm pretty content as far as what money can buy, so I think I'd head to the music store and get some much needed supplies for my worship team at church :)

Here's an awesome card by Nancy.




Today's question is:
What's your favorite dessert?

26 comments:

Katarzyna said...

Sahara, I guess ;)

stampinc said...

Lovin these mini interviews.
My all time favorite is....
NY CHEESECAKE.

Lindy Stamper said...

Favorite dessert has got to be Tiramisu

Niki said...

New stamp designs, what fun. Can hardly wait to see them.

As far as dessert, if it's not chocolate, why bother?

Linda w said...

Very pretty card Nancy. My favorite dessert would have to be Boston cream pie.

Dawn said...

LOL @ Katarzyna, I thought the same thing!!

My favorite dessert is cake... or cupcakes... or pie. Any of the above! Just no cherries. ick.

Annabelle said...

I love everything chocolate, but what I love the most is a Chocolate souffle, with the chocolate just oozing out.

Sue D said...

I love all desserts so picking a favorite is hard so I'll go with something I made recently--blackberry cobbler.

TiteC said...

I'd say a strawberry/banana ice cream...
I LOVE IT !!

xxx from France
Sophie

http://cardsandstamps.blogspot.com
http://lescrapdetitec.blogspot.com

Rachel Hope said...

What fun interviews!!! I love her red birds...so fun and festive!!

My FAVE dessert, I wish I could have it every day is Creme Brulee...Mmmmmmm

leenda said...

Lemon pie

Janet said...

My favorite dessert is a "make your own creation" at Maggie Moo's (which is like Cold Stone). I like dark chocolate ice cream mixed with peanut butter, crushed Reese's peanut butter cups, and Snowcaps. YUM!!!

Erika M. said...

favorite dessert - banana pudding

DeniseB said...

My favorite dessert is cheesecake!
DeniseB

Maria Matter said...

Love Nancy's creations, her blog is among my fav!

I love pecan pie! And good 'ol choc pudding!
Blessings, Maria

pammy jo said...

creme brulee - my daughter makes the absolute best!!

Julz said...

Hands down - Tiramisu

Followed by Waldorf Astoria Red Velvet Cake

To quote Rachael Ray - YUM-O!!!

charlene.herter said...

I am not sure if this is desert but my favorite thing is a Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen. I love them!

Maureen said...

I can't wait to see the previews! A preorder discount would be great - thanks for asking!

And my fave dessert is red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting - YUM!!

Bunny B said...

Molten Choc Cake with Ice Cream!

Doris said...

Ice cream:)

SusanR said...

anything CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Annelies said...

My favorite is mokka cake! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Angel W said...

Carrot cake.... yummy and I LOVE Nancy. She's SO sweet!

Heidi said...

Hm.... favorite dessert? Oh I would have to say my mothers chocolate cherry cake YUMMY!
Is Nancy not just the awesomist? I love her work. Heidi

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Nancy is uber talented, it was fun to read a little more about her.

My favorite desert is hot apple crisp with lots of the crumblies on top served with "real" vanilla ice cream. YUM!! If that's not available, a Turtle Sundae always hits the spot!

Smiles, Jami