Sunday, September 14, 2008

2nd Splendid Spree Winner!

FRIENDS FOREVER STAMP SET

is................. pammy jo!

Yayyyy! Congrats my friend! Please email me with your address and also which postcard set you'd like. Thanks everyone for playing and if your name wasn't pick, don't be sad, there will be another stamp set tomorrow for our 3rd Splendid Spree!
*********************************

And here are some perfectly perfect samples by Nancy of the Friends Forever set!







Oh, so I found out my copics are arriving Wednesday! That's like 3 whole days! 4 if you include today. Not sure if I'll survive! Eeeee! Ooooh I've got projects for you all coming very soon! hee hee. I can't wait! Ohhh I almost forgot, I wanted to show you a preview of my storybook set right? I totally spaced out on that one. Well here it is! What do you think? I might have this one as a limited edition. I thought it would do well for like party invitations and etc. Let me know if you give me the 'green light' to produce this one.



Today's question is: Vote for the next free stamp set (it can even be the Oct. releases!).
(the set with the most votes will be tomorrow's 3rd Splendid Spree Set!)

23 comments:

stampinc said...

Congrats Pammy Jo! Gosh hard question, since I love them all. I will have to pick XMAS Birds, cuz they are the cutest birds. Thanks for a chance and letting me play along.

Bunny B said...

Congrats to Pammy Jo! I'm voting for the Lucky Bunnies! :)) Thanks!

Linda w said...

I pick Dream Quotes.

Dawn said...

I love the little girl stamps - the pirate & her monkeys, Anya, and the 3 friends... and now the Alice in Wonderland!!! I can't wait until Oct. 1st!

charlene.herter said...

My choice for Splendid Spree #3 would have to be the XMAS Birds. They are so adorable. Congrats to Pammy Jo!

Markie's Mom said...

SUPER CUTE NEW SET!!!! I LOVE IT!

Maureen said...

LOVE the new set - too cute!!

For the next spree set I vote for the farm set because all the animals are so adorable!

Diane said...

My vote is for the "Dream Quotes" stamp set. Thanks!

SusanR said...

My vote is for the cupcake set - love it! Congrats Pammy Jo!

Sue D said...

My vote is for Dream Quotes. I just love the bird and the beautiful quotes.

Erika M. said...

Congrats Pammy Jo. I'm voting for the Christmas birds- I just love all things Christmas and all things that involve birds.

Tonya said...

Congratulations Pammy Jo!!!

Oh, I definitely vote for Old McSplendid's....soooo cute!! Love the farm animals!!! =)

p.s. i love the daily questions!

Lindy Stamper said...

OMG, I love the Alice in Wonderland set. But you know I am bias with the animals... :)

Annabelle said...

I love the friends forever, those three girls looks so cute.

TiteC said...

OMG I love this one !!!
this is toooooooo cute!


xxx from France
Sophie

gojenlaw said...

WTG pammy Jo!! I guess I would have to go for the bunnies. I love them bunnies.

leenda said...

Fabulous dt artwork! I vote for Friends Forever.

Julz said...

Congrats Pammy Jo! I vote for the Cupcake Set.

Janet said...

Congrats to Pammy Jo. It was hard to pick which stamp set to have for the prize for the next drawing, but I finally decided on the Lucky Bunnies. They are just so DARN CUTE! Thanks for a chance to win ANY of your stamps!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Woo Hoo Pammy Jo! Love the new storybook set!! - my first thought was it would be neat to have an "I'm Late" sentiment added to make a belated un-birthday card!!

I love the mcsplendid farm animals for the next chance to win!
hugs, Jami

pammy jo said...

thanks so much for the 'friends forever' set - this is so cool! I didn't get a vote in for next week's set (hard choice, though) but wow - i definitely see uses for 'alice in wonderland' - so sweet :)

DebbyG said...

I know you've already given away Lucky Bunnies, but it would still be my first choice. Next, Cup of Stuff.

Elena said...

The stamp setthat you showed in this post is so cute and darling! I think there are so many ways to play with it! Birthday card or party invitation, story book and many other things! hope to see it in your store!