Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quiet Sunday

Happy Sunday dear Stampers! Sundays are always a nice calm day isn't it? You wake up, make some pancakes, maybe go to church or a bookstore, and just relax. It really is a day of resting or even better... stamping. lol. I hope everyone is having the greatest of weekends.

Earlier in the week, I ordered some SU stuff so I can't wait to get them! But what I really need to get are markers, or copics or something that colors so I can actually start making things out of my own stamps. lol. Ok that will be on my 'things to do' list: get copics.


Today's Question is: What's your favorite color?


Get ready for tomorrow!!!!

12 comments:

stampinc said...

Happy Sunday!
I'm favorite color is purple. Any shade of purple.

Lindy Stamper said...

My favorites are pink & brown and any combo of those...

Maria Matter said...

Oh, this is fun, I like anything from the blue~green spectrum! Throw in a little plum/purple for fun, I really like that combo too!
Hope you have a lovely relaxing Sunday!
Blessings, Maria

Jami said...

It used to be purple, and I'm still partial to the purple family; however, I think my favorite is now green. Funny how things change with age like how food tastes, and favorite colors...

smiles,
Jami

Dawn said...

Purple is definitely my favorite color... it has been for years and years! =)

Get some Copics ASAP!! They are fantastic!!

pammy jo said...

chocolate brown, because it complements almost any other color :)

Sue D said...

It is hard to pick just one favorite color but I would have to say blue. I do like to pair it with brown.

Janet said...

I am a definite "RED" girl! I love red flowers, red sports cars, red cheeks on children, red Hot Tamales candy, red peppers, and the list goes on! LOL

leenda said...

Blue

Gail S. said...

Favorite color has always been green (same as Oprah's!!)

Elaine said...

Anything in the greens and blues would fit this question. I don't think I have a single favorite and it tends to vary from one season to the next, influenced by clothing!

BishopsMommie said...

red, is my absolute fave right now.